bipool events 1.2
"bipool Events" is a software to monitor CPU and Network activity on a computer and takes action respectively.
OS: Windows ME/2K/XP/2K3
Note: This program does not work on Windows 95
Main features includes:
- Monitors both CPU usage and network traffic.
- Can set a deadline on activation.
- Takes a snapshot (jpg file) of the screen before activation.
- On activation, can shutdown the computer or alternatively, opens a file.
- Sequential shutdown ensures the computer will shutdown in any condition. (Win XP & 2k3)
- Can power off the display while waiting for activation.
- Real time graph of CPU and network that uses considerably less processor time comparing to “Windows performance monitor”.
- Can be used solely to capture screen at predefined conditions. Great for remote monitoring of web servers.
- Now it's possible to start the program with main switch set to On.
(We don't host this file on our website anymore but you can download it from this page)
Note: Once you opened the above link, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the [Free] box. You do not need any kind of registration to download the file.
© 2003-2007 bipool.com, All Rights Reserved. All brand names and trademarks mentioned in this website are property of their respective owners.